Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

2. #2 / 4
    Prime Amidon37
    Rank
    General
    Rank Posn

We've got one at the college where I teach this semester also. We had to make our sound a little more academic though.
    ---------------------

Seminar I - Reiterating Selves: The Undying in Literary Traditions (HON 100 01) on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 2 to 3:20 p.m.

Students will track how major paradigm shifts in science and in sociology have resulted in a revival of the myth and the narrative of deathlessness over three specific time periods.

The class will read “Frankenstein, Pride and Prejudice and Zombies,” and “World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War.” Supplemental readings by science historian Thomas Kuhn, psychologist Carl Jung, and early feminist theorist Mary Wollstonecraft will also be included. Students will develop and present a research paper on one of the topics.

3. #3 / 4
    Standard Member RiskyBack
    Rank
    Colonel
    Rank Posn

If there is any way you can get a copy of the final exam for that course I would like to take it. I've never been one to attend classes but I like taking the tests.

Testing: Proving that Risky is better than you since the early 80's

Cobra Commander + Larry - Mo * Curly = RiskyBack

4. #4 / 4
    Major General asm asm is offline now
    Standard Member asm
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Amidon37 wrote:
    "Pride and Prejudice and Zombies,”

Ugggggh. Bad choice by the prof here.

Supplemental readings by science historian Thomas Kuhn, psychologist Carl Jung, and early feminist theorist Mary Wollstonecraft will also be included. Students will develop and present a research paper on one of the topics.

That being said, any way you could get me a copy of this supplemental reading list? For my own research purposes...

Just doing my part to hold in Risky's big deal-ness

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)