3 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 4
    Standard Member WarDave
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn
    Unranked

I'm a long time warfish player, and I'm trying out wargear after the severe problems warfish had around thanksgiving.  Wargear seems to have a lot of improvements.

One thing I haven't figured out yet is how to create a blind at once (or simulgear) game.  I thought it would show up as an option once I signed up for premium membership (I'm doing the trial right now), but I don't see it.

Can someone please tell me how to create a simulgear game?

Thanks!

2. #2 / 4
    Standard Member RiskyBack
    Rank
    Colonel
    Rank Posn

It's not an option you can just put on any map unless the designer has it as a scenario.  There are certain games that are set for SimulGear (which is not BAO but similar idea).

Hordes of China

Bomb Factory

Gear Wars: The Force Unleashed

Those are the released ones I can think of off the top of my head.  I have another in Review now, 1st and Risky needs some attention and Wolf 359 is waiting for team starting scenario.  SimulGear games have a circular Green Arrow icon next to them on the join page but I'm not sure if it is noted on the boards list yet.

Where's 11's?

3. #3 / 4
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

New World Gear has a Scenario which has SimulGear gameplay.

Check out WarGear Gear at the WarGear Zazzle Store!

"But many who are first will be last, and many who are last will be first." Matthew 19:30 - Good strategy for life and WarGear!

4. #4 / 4
    Standard Member Gimli
    Rank
    Colonel
    Rank Posn

I highly recommend Micro Mission and Cumberdale's Bomb Factory. Get a few BF games in so you know what you are doing, and then find experienced players, lose and learn lots.

Beheadings are free for all Elves!

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)