185 Open Daily games
2 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 4
    Standard Member RiskyBack
    Rank
    Colonel
    Rank Posn

Alright, as anybody who has played with me knows, I really hate waiting around for everybody to plan their attacks.  I love playing SG Team Games but unless I have some confusion or somebody has got a great idea, I think I pretty well know what I should do so I do it.  One of the main reasons for this is because I am hopelessly devoted to the turn poller and when I am waiting for people to plan stuff, it keeps spinning and so I have to disable it and then I get sad.

So, aside from me never playing SG Team Games, does anyone have any suggestions for this?  I know we can't do much with the turn poller since 11's is MIA (lives in a condo with asm & Hugh in a new MTV reality show called "The Risky Shore") so is there anything else that can be done.  I have no ideas, just complaints and sadness.

People Always Leave

2. #2 / 4
    Standard Member AdamN
    Rank
    Captain
    Rank Posn

play with someone like me who doesn't plan at all..... is that a good thing?

Anytime!

3. #3 / 4
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

I think the Turn Poller stops rotating once you visit the site... at least right now I have 8 turns waiting (and can see them in the poller) but the poller isn't turning currently.

Check out WarGear Gear at the WarGear Zazzle Store!

"But many who are first will be last, and many who are last will be first." Matthew 19:30 - Good strategy for life and WarGear!

4. #4 / 4
    Standard Member RiskyBack
    Rank
    Colonel
    Rank Posn

Yes but I don't really need the turn poller when I am on the site, it is when I am writing that I need it otherwise I would never stop and never take my turns.  Tonight I am just on the site so it don't really matter but most nights I won't think to check if I get into a groove.

People Always Leave

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)