205 Open Daily games
3 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 4
    Standard Member AttilaTheHun
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

I'd like to see a rankings review/summary page that would concisely display changes in CP or Board Rankings and tie it to which boards were won/lost.  For example, if I notice I've gained/fallen in the CP rankings, I'd like an easy way to see which boards I won/lost points from.

If there's already a thread on this or an easy way to see this other than going to each board ranking page please let me know.

2. #2 / 4
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

AttilaTheHun wrote:

If there's already a thread on this or an easy way to see this other than going to each board ranking page please let me know.

It's been discussed some, I think the most was some pop-up notification system that tom thought could work, so seems like he has ideas on how to do it.

In the mean time I usually hit my Profile >> Player Stats page and sort that big table by Ranking which can sometimes give an idea of ups/downs in CPs.

Check out WarGear Gear at the WarGear Zazzle Store!

"But many who are first will be last, and many who are last will be first." Matthew 19:30 - Good strategy for life and WarGear!

3. #3 / 4
    Commander In Chief tom tom is offline now
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

Good idea and this will be added at some point - this would tie into the proposed notification system which alerts you when you have lost / gained CPs. 

4. #4 / 4
    Standard Member AttilaTheHun
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Ok looking forward to it!

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)