205 Open Daily games
3 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 4
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Cool new top ranked section of player profiles!  Looking at profiles though it also looks like they could use some updating.  The current layout just looks like the page is getting really long and with quite a bit of empty space on the sides it looks like it could be reformatted to fit more evenly...although I'm not quite sure how.  Perhaps the pic/stats table to the left with Profile text below that then on the right the Top Ranked, Tournaments, and Favorites.  Then the Comments centered below that with pages (increments of 25 or something). 

This would probably still be tough though since there will be the wide range of numbers for the Top Ranked/Tournaments/Favorites so those may take some formatting too.

Not a big deal, just noticed the big empty space and thought it could look a bit better, but does the job fine now too.

Check out WarGear Gear at the WarGear Zazzle Store!

"But many who are first will be last, and many who are last will be first." Matthew 19:30 - Good strategy for life and WarGear!

2. #2 / 4
    Commander In Chief tom tom is offline now
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

Yeah I did think the same thing... maybe it needs splitting into two columns now.

3. #3 / 4
    Pop. 1, Est. 1981 Alpha
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Could the "favorites board" list have the same format and "top ranked on" list.  I think the thumbnails are nice and it looks cleaner.

Never Start Vast Projects With Half Vast Ideas.

4. #4 / 4
    Prime Amidon37
    Rank
    General
    Rank Posn

I think the thumbnails are slick also.  Nice work.  I was thinking it would be nice to take "Board Designs" tab and give it a similar box on the profile - so a player's board designs were more prominent - and it would go along with the layout you have going for the profile page.

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)