172 Open Daily games
2 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 7
    Premium Member Genghis Jhon
    Rank
    Sergeant
    Rank Posn

You know, it would be nice if the lists of tournaments and games on the home tab were in scrollable panes, so you could easily see all the available ones. With the current, limited, filtering options, this would really make a big difference. Of course, if you could set a persistent filter to exclude boards you weren't interested in, as I suggested in a different post, that would also mitigate the current issue. Failing either of those options, couldn't you just remove the limit of 15 on display size for those lists, so we could use the browser scrolling for the page to look further down in them?

Thanks

Genghis Jhon

2. #2 / 7
    Enginerd weathertop
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

in the Account Settings:

Game Lists

Customize the number of games that appear per page in each of the general game lists

Games Per Page Use Site defaultShow 10 games per pageShow 15 games per pageShow 20 games per pageShow 25 games per pageShow 30 games per pageShow 35 games per pageShow 40 games per pageShow 45 games per pageShow 50 games per pageShow 55 games per pageShow 60 games per pageShow 65 games per pageShow 70 games per pageShow 75 games per pageShow 80 games per pageShow 85 games per pageShow 90 games per pageShow 95 games per pageShow 100 games per page

Set the number of games that appear under each of the Home page sections

Invites Use Site defaultShow 5 gamesShow 10 gamesShow 15 gamesShow 20 gamesShow 25 gamesShow 30 gamesShow 35 gamesShow 40 gamesShow 45 gamesShow 50 gamesShow 55 gamesShow 60 gamesShow 65 gamesShow 70 gamesShow 75 gamesShow 80 gamesShow 85 gamesShow 90 gamesShow 95 gamesShow 100 gamesUnlimited
    My Turn Use Site defaultShow 5 gamesShow 10 gamesShow 15 gamesShow 20 gamesShow 25 gamesShow 30 gamesShow 35 gamesShow 40 gamesShow 45 gamesShow 50 gamesShow 55 gamesShow 60 gamesShow 65 gamesShow 70 gamesShow 75 gamesShow 80 gamesShow 85 gamesShow 90 gamesShow 95 gamesShow 100 gamesUnlimited
    Open Games Use Site defaultShow 5 gamesShow 10 gamesShow 15 gamesShow 20 gamesShow 25 gamesShow 30 gamesShow 35 gamesShow 40 gamesShow 45 gamesShow 50 gamesShow 55 gamesShow 60 gamesShow 65 gamesShow 70 gamesShow 75 gamesShow 80 gamesShow 85 gamesShow 90 gamesShow 95 gamesShow 100 gamesUnlimited

Turn this option on if you would like to be able to join Dev and Beta games from the Open games list and view Beta Boards on the Boards page

Dev / Beta Games and Boards DisabledEnabled

Tournament Preferences

Set the number of tournaments that appear under each of the Tournament page sections

My Tournaments Use Site defaultShow 5 tournamentsShow 10 tournamentsShow 15 tournamentsShow 20 tournamentsShow 25 tournamentsShow 30 tournamentsShow 35 tournamentsShow 40 tournamentsShow 45 tournamentsShow 50 tournamentsShow 55 tournamentsShow 60 tournamentsShow 65 tournamentsShow 70 tournamentsShow 75 tournamentsShow 80 tournamentsShow 85 tournamentsShow 90 tournamentsShow 95 tournamentsShow 100 tournamentsUnlimited
    Open Tournaments Use Site defaultShow 5 tournamentsShow 10 tournamentsShow 15 tournamentsShow 20 tournamentsShow 25 tournamentsShow 30 tournamentsShow 35 tournamentsShow 40 tournamentsShow 45 tournamentsShow 50 tournamentsShow 55 tournamentsShow 60 tournamentsShow 65 tournamentsShow 70 tournamentsShow 75 tournamentsShow 80 tournamentsShow 85 tournamentsShow 90 tournamentsShow 95 tournamentsShow 100 tournamentsUnlimited

Change this setting if you would like to be able to play multiple rounds (games) in a tournament at the same time.

Multiple Tournament Rounds OffPlay 2 roundsPlay 3 roundsPlay 4 roundsPlay 5 roundsPlay 6 roundsPlay 7 roundsPlay 8 roundsPlay 9 roundsPlay 10 roundsUnlimited

This option allows you to show / hide the display of Open Tournaments on the Home page

Open Tournaments on the Home page ShowHide

I'm a man.
    But I can change,
    if I have to,
    I guess...

3. #3 / 7
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Aye to what weather said, check the Games List section of the http://www.wargear.net/settings/preferences page.

Also I think tom has wanted to redo the Home page (along with the My/Join/Create Games tabs) for a while and it's on his Feature list, so I imagine it's something that will be revisited to be more user friendly/customizable in the future.

Check out WarGear Gear at the WarGear Zazzle Store!

"But many who are first will be last, and many who are last will be first." Matthew 19:30 - Good strategy for life and WarGear!

4. #4 / 7
    Pop. 1, Est. 1981 Alpha
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

You can read weathertop's post.  It is all white, yellow and black and I cannot read most of it (Mozilla 3.6.15).

Never Start Vast Projects With Half Vast Ideas.

5. #5 / 7
    Standard Member Oatworm
    Rank
    Major
    Rank Posn

What Alpha said, only replace "can" with "can't". Running Chrome 10.0.648.133 here.

asm, RiskyBack and Ozyman wrote:
    I... can't find anything wrong with this line of reasoning...

6. #6 / 7
    Pop. 1, Est. 1981 Alpha
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

I haven't been reading over my posts lately (so little time), thanks for that critical correction Oatworm.

Never Start Vast Projects With Half Vast Ideas.

7. #7 / 7
    Enginerd weathertop
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

sorry, i just selected text from the Settings and placed it inside a quote box...I'm in IE

I'm a man.
    But I can change,
    if I have to,
    I guess...

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)