189 Open Daily games
2 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 6
    Standard Member CK66
    Rank
    Captain
    Rank Posn

I've played in a few games where the cards reset. Many times, the reset occurs after 3 or 4 cards (i.e. 3,6,9,3,6,9 or 4,6,8,10,4...). For some maps, though, the reset does not occur until several cards out. For example, I believe Fallout resets after 40. Is there any way to see this on the board setup?

2. #2 / 6
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

CK66 wrote:

Is there any way to see this on the board setup?

Nope.  Although, players can get to the Board Designer of the board and go to the Cards tab to see the (mostly) complete Custom scale.

Cumberdale Classics Coming Soon!

Check out WarGear Gear at the WarGear Zazzle Store!

"But many who are first will be last, and many who are last will be first." Matthew 19:30 - Good strategy for life and WarGear!

3. #3 / 6
    Colonel M57 M57 is offline now
    Standard Member M57
    Rank
    Colonel
    Rank Posn

Yertle wrote:
    CK66 wrote:

Is there any way to see this on the board setup?

Nope.  Although, players can get to the Board Designer of the board and go to the Cards tab to see the (mostly) complete Custom scale.

It occurs to me that designers really should include this information in the about/description.  Those of us who review boards should probably be on the lookout for this.  Not to hi-jack the thread, but  maybe it's time for someone or some of us to put together a "Reviewer's Guidelines" page ..or perhaps it could be part of the Review FAQ page.  This would be good for Designers and Reviewers alike.  Right now the process is a tad ad hoc, which has suited the site well thus far, but as the designers options become more varied and possibilities become more complex I wonder that it's time to start buttoning up things a just a bit more.

BAO alternative:
    https://sites.google.com/site/m57sengine/home
    Edited Mon 11th Apr 19:22 [history]

4. #4 / 6
    Enginerd weathertop
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

good idea about putting it in the description...

onto your guidelines, could be as simple as a checklist for the Reviewers to complete before clicking the green go...

I'm a man.
    But I can change,
    if I have to,
    I guess...

5. #5 / 6
    Standard Member Saiyan
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

Or just simply send a quick message detailing what the reviewer needs to be on the lookout for when they sign up, and to everyone who has.. Kind of a new to review guide. I'd like one of those myself actually ha

"Welcome to the end of your life...And i promise you it's going to hurt."

6. #6 / 6
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

I'd be up for a revisit of the Board Review Help page, there are some pieces that are sort of out of date.  The current info was determined by quite a long thread a long while ago and was meant to give guidance but be lite at the same time.

I'd suggest a new thread in the Board Designer's forum if we do want to revisit this.

Cumberdale Classics Coming Soon!

Check out WarGear Gear at the WarGear Zazzle Store!

"But many who are first will be last, and many who are last will be first." Matthew 19:30 - Good strategy for life and WarGear!

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)