178 Open Daily games
4 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 6
    Standard Member zdisabled25
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

I'm currently in a game with 4-member teams.  One of them just sent me a PM asking me to make a certain attack.

My first thought was to ask him to share that request with the other two team members.  My second thought was to post a request here for the means to PM all team members with one post in team games (as long as you're Premium and can send in-game PMs). 

Actually, it would be ideal if that was the default.  Whenever Player A PMs Player B, Player B sees it like normal, but Player's C and D also see something like "Player A messaged Player B: blablabla"

My apologies if this has already been requested, as I've admittedly not read every single previous post.

2. #2 / 6
    Prime Amidon37
    Rank
    General
    Rank Posn

You can "PM" to all teammates.  It's listed as "Send a Team Message" or something like that and you get to it through the same drop-down list you use for PM'ing. 

The message shows up with a green background in your discussion area below the game.

3. #3 / 6
    Factory Worker Edward Nygma
    Rank
    Major
    Rank Posn

Are team messages allowed for non-premium members?  I think they should be... even if they can't send private, they should be able to send team...

4. #4 / 6
    Colonel M57 M57 is offline now
    Standard Member M57
    Rank
    Colonel
    Rank Posn

I'm pretty sure they can. ..or so my brother (who is a non-premium member) says.

It should be possible to play WG boards in real-time ..without the wait, regardless of how many are playing.
    https://sites.google.com/site/m57sengine/home

5. #5 / 6
    Premium Member Kjeld
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Yes, everyone can send team messages.

6. #6 / 6
    Factory Worker Edward Nygma
    Rank
    Major
    Rank Posn