177 Open Daily games
3 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 5
    Standard Member Moris
    Rank
    Sergeant
    Rank Posn

Hi, I am facing a bug on the following game : http://www.wargear.net/games/player/105092

On my 4th turn, the site was bugging on my side, no way to connect anymore and play my turn. Other sites were working well. After trying and trying i still manage to change my cards and place my units, then nothing again. My turn was skipped  (flash game). Then I could access wargear again, but with the surprise to see that my units were not placed, but that my cards were used.. so it is as if  i didnt play my turn , but used my cards without beeing able to place any unit..Any idea how comes and what can be done about that ?

Thanks

Moris

2. #2 / 5
    Commander In Chief tom tom is offline now
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

From analysis of the server logs I didn't identify an outage whilst you were taking your turn.

To be fair to all players in the game I can only take action where there it's clear that the game engine was unable to process orders - otherwise anyone could claim connection issues at any time and ask for a reversal. 

The way the turn was skipped (you lost cards that you had traded) is the correct logic as the game board does not support reserves. It's a bit unfortunate but that's the way it is designed to work.

3. #3 / 5
    Standard Member Moris
    Rank
    Sergeant
    Rank Posn

Ok. No prob about reversal, my question was more about the cards issue. I thought that the reserves were saved from the moment the cards are traded. Was wrong about that detail apparently. Tks for your answer.

4. #4 / 5
    Standard Member AttilaTheHun
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Moris wrote:

Ok. No prob about reversal, my question was more about the cards issue. I thought that the reserves were saved from the moment the cards are traded. Was wrong about that detail apparently. Tks for your answer.

If the game you were playing supported reserve units, then your thinking would have been correct.  Unfortunately, it sounds like the game you were playing didn't allow any units to be kept in reserve so you lost them at the end of your turn. (i.e. when you got skipped)

"If an incompetent chieftain is removed, seldom do we appoint his highest-ranking subordinate to his place" - Attila the Hun

5. #5 / 5
    Standard Member Moris
    Rank
    Sergeant
    Rank Posn

allright. Thanks

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)