3 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 4
    Moderator...ish. Cramchakle
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

Tom,

I'm loving the custom colors tool. Thank you. Could you possibly allow me (and others) to save a particular palette as my own personal default? Most of my palettes will be the same as what I have going, or will be a simple brightness/vividness derivations. It would save me a lot of time if all my maps could start with some pre-defined palette.

Instead of adding another button into the board designer, perhaps a tab in the settings area of premium membership accounts could include the color picker tool, and saving that would then populate the default in the board designer.

Compromise is for when you're wrong and you know it.

2. #2 / 4
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

Just make sure it doesn't over-ride the per board settings after I have changed it. Or, go ahead and add a button to the in designer color picker tool that says/does "Load Personal Defaults" and only overwrite what is in the board designer when that gets pressed.

Edited Wed 2nd Dec 15:40 [history]

3. #3 / 4
    Commander In Chief tom tom is offline now
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

Sure, will have a think on how best to implement this one. In the meantime you could perhaps create a blank design, set up your preferred color palette and when you want to create a new board just copy this template.

4. #4 / 4
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

well, i can do that with any of my live maps, too. I already have a list of the hex-codes, so, really, having a per-user default will really only save about 5 minutes per map. But its a tedius, annoying, data-entry style 5 minutes that feels like much longer. I'm lazy.

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)