202 Open Daily games
2 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 4
    Standard Member AttilaTheHun
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Is it possible to have little arrows at the headers for multiple sort/filter options?  I'm thinking the kind of functionality that Microsoft Excel has, but applicable to the My Game page.  It would be great to be able to sort more than one column at a time and put in criteria such as ascending or descending.

"If an incompetent chieftain is removed, seldom do we appoint his highest-ranking subordinate to his place" - Attila the Hun

2. #2 / 4
    Standard Member RiskyBack
    Rank
    Colonel
    Rank Posn

Could you give me an example of how you would like this to work?  I understand what you want from Excel, I just don't understand how you want it applied here.  I'm not agreeing or disagreeing, I just don't fully understand the application of it.  I'll hang up and listen for my answer.

P.S.  I love the informative pictogram that is supplied by the above user

Join the Cult of RiskyBack...it's fun and the Kool Aid is YUMMY!

3. #3 / 4
    Standard Member SquintGnome
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

An example would be the criteria I was using to select people to invite to a 1 v 1 Wargear Warfare tournament, I want to find those with the highest rating, who played more than 100 games, and had a 50% or higher win ratio.  This would be possible with Excel style filters.

4. #4 / 4
    Standard Member AttilaTheHun
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

What Squint said.

"If an incompetent chieftain is removed, seldom do we appoint his highest-ranking subordinate to his place" - Attila the Hun

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)