187 Open Daily games
2 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 4
    Premium Member Kjeld
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

I'm having problems with the board description for my Ancient Isles of Kjeldor map. I had a preliminary description in there, but I looked at it this morning and it had turned into a bunch of gobbledy-gook (just a string of random characters). So I spent about 30 minutes this morning playing with the editor and making a really nice board description with a lot of flavor text, but when I just went to look back at the board, it's gone! I'm pretty sure I saved it, too, so something strange appears to be going on.

2. #2 / 4
    Premium Member Kjeld
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

I just tried entering the board description again (this time I saved it to a Word document as backup), and I definitely hit the save button (twice, actually). After I saved it, I went to the Home tab and then back to the board, and once again the board description was blank.

3. #3 / 4
    Standard Member RiskyBack
    Rank
    Colonel
    Rank Posn

THIS IS MAKING ME A VERY UPSET MONKEY!!!!!!!

When Life Hands You Lemons, Find Someone to Throw them at!

4. #4 / 4
    Commander In Chief tom tom is offline now
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

hi Kjeld

Sounds like you have an old version of the Designer. Try doing a hard refresh (CTRL-F5) to download the new version.

Risky - I have updated the designer to fix the problems you and others were having with unicode characters, the data is now transmitted in a different format so it should hopefully fix this problem.

cheers

Tom

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)