Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 4
    Colonel M57 M57 is offline now
    Standard Member M57
    Rank
    Colonel
    Rank Posn

at least I'm pretty sure this is a bug.

I have a non-funtioning custom board for the base image of the Go-Geared series for thumbnail purposes, and when promoting updated boards, the fill image on the base board seems to become the fill image of the scenarios, even if the "Images" field is unlocked for the scenario.  In other words the base board fill image replaces the scenario fill image.

I noticed this when I added a 17x17 board to the Go-Geared series. Play on the 11x boards became frozen because I have an unusable fill image on my base board.  I went back and changed them out and things seem OK.  Which is strange -- why did it only happen when I added a 17x board?

It should be possible to play WG boards in real-time ..without the wait, regardless of how many are playing.
    https://sites.google.com/site/m57sengine/home

2. #2 / 4
    Commander In Chief tom tom is offline now
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

Changing the board status shouldn't make any difference to the images. Which are the boardids that are affected? I'll take a look and see if I can see what's going on.

3. #3 / 4
    Colonel M57 M57 is offline now
    Standard Member M57
    Rank
    Colonel
    Rank Posn

It's possible that I somehow uploaded an incorrect board to the incorrect scenario..  and it doesn't make sense that I was able to fix it, so I wouldn't worry about it for now ..unless it happens to someone else.

It should be possible to play WG boards in real-time ..without the wait, regardless of how many are playing.
    https://sites.google.com/site/m57sengine/home

4. #4 / 4
    Commander In Chief tom tom is offline now
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

There was an update to the Designer yesterday (more about that the Beta player thread) so it's not impossible something got broken somewhere...

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)