189 Open Daily games
2 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 2
    Standard Member Mostly Harmless
    Rank
    Major
    Rank Posn

I am playing a game where somehow I offered to surrender without my knowledge.  At first, I thought perhaps I had accidentally clicked on the surrender link when changing windows and didn't realize it... but then I remembered that you're always prompted to confirm that you want to surrender and I know I didn't click on that.

So, I'm wondering if anyone has ever encountered a glitch like this?

I guess I can't rule out that I somehow entered a flurry of mouse clicks and maybe hit enter simultaneously and never noticed I had surrendered AND confirmed, but that seems highly unlikely.

Also, it was only by chance that I happened to refresh the whole page and saw a post referencing my surrender that I even realized I had offered to surrender.  I'm using the new player.  Is there someway to automatically refresh the messages section so that we can stay in the player and still get updates?  When I'm playing a realtime game, I just keep the player open which seems the most efficient way to play.  But, then, if you don't refresh the page everyone once in a while, you miss posts.

adTHANKSvance

M.H.

2. #2 / 2
    Commander In Chief tom tom is offline now
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

Yep, you can refresh the messages only by clicking on the little blue 'refresh icon' Refresh messages

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)