205 Open Daily games
4 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 3
    Standard Member ratsy
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

I would like a "let do it again button"  that creates a new game on the same board with the same settings, and invites all the players that were part of the game. It could call the new game "{previous name}: rematch"

And then if your all groundhog day you can call the games "{previous name}: rematch 2" and count on to infinity.

That would save me three or four clicks.

"I shall pass this but once, any good I can do, or kindness I can show; let me do it now. Let me not difer nor neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again." -Stephen Grellet

2. #2 / 3
    Standard Member AttilaTheHun
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

ratsy wrote:

I would like a "let do it again button"  that creates a new game on the same board with the same settings, and invites all the players that were part of the game. It could call the new game "{previous name}: rematch"

And then if your all groundhog day you can call the games "{previous name}: rematch 2" and count on to infinity.

That would save me three or four clicks.

This already exists. In the game log there is an icon to replay from a specific turn. The replay game is unranked but you can start multiple. I believe this is a Premium-only feature.

"If an incompetent chieftain is removed, seldom do we appoint his highest-ranking subordinate to his place" - Attila the Hun

3. #3 / 3
    Standard Member ratsy
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Wow! I didn't know that.

"I shall pass this but once, any good I can do, or kindness I can show; let me do it now. Let me not difer nor neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again." -Stephen Grellet

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)