173 Open Daily games
3 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 2
    Standard Member SquintGnome
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

If a territory is allocated in the setup to player A, and then it is captured, and then it is captured by an ally of player A, is there a way to give ownership to player A instead of his ally?  In other words, if an ally liberates one of your territories can ownership go to original owner?

This is for a WWII game where I would like an English territory, for example, captured by Germany, and then liberated by the US, to give ownership to back to England.

2. #2 / 2
    Standard Member ratsy
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Make a "liberate" placeholder territory off the board - give it attack only borders to the territories it belongs to (england's original holdings) then let the player store or place some units there.  When the allie captures it and want to give it back, they can empty it and the liberate territory can take it over. 

You probably want it to have a 1 or 3 unit max though, or the player could us it to attack the territory when Germany owns it.

"I shall pass this but once, any good I can do, or kindness I can show; let me do it now. Let me not difer nor neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again." -Stephen Grellet

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)