Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 9
    Standard Member aotearoam8
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

Board Name Simple World by Ozyman
    Scenario Name Capitals 11-16

for the second game in a row it is not possible for me to attack Sidey (the capital in Australia)

2. #2 / 9
    Shelley, not Moore Ozyman
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Looks to me like there is a two-way default border from Queensland to Brisbane (the "capital" on this map):

http://www.wargear.net/boards/designer/4252

Can you please post a link to the game where this is happening.   Also, you don't have to wait for a second game to report a broken border.

3. #3 / 9
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Ozy, looks like it may be an issue with the Board Fill Image as it looks like Brisbane is not defined in the Fill Image along with Sau Paulo (notice how those two territories display in White here: http://www.wargear.net/boards/view/4252/Board%20Explorer ).  This will result in buggy situations with the Players along with displaying who is the correct owner.  

Let me know if you need me to fix for Live games.

If I could figure out how to draw a line in Photoshop I would be a lot more well off with the Mac thing...
    Edited Fri 8th Feb 14:37 [history]

4. #4 / 9
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Thanks Yertle.  I will fix it tonight & then PM you so you can update the live games.

5. #5 / 9
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

I went ahead and fixed this in the Live version. Ozy, that specific Scenario has a newly updated Fill Image for those two territories.

If I could figure out how to draw a line in Photoshop I would be a lot more well off with the Mac thing...

6. #6 / 9
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Similarly I updated the Custom Fog image for that Scenario as well to add in those two territories too.

Procrastination can be beneficial :P

7. #7 / 9
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Wow that's great.  Do you think you can upload those images for the other capital scenarios for me?  I haven't checked, but I'm pretty sure they will all have the same problem.

8. #8 / 9
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Ozyman wrote:

Wow that's great.  Do you think you can upload those images for the other capital scenarios for me?  I haven't checked, but I'm pretty sure they will all have the same problem.

They already looked fine from what I could see with a quick look.  If notice anything off then just let me know! Thanks!

9. #9 / 9
    Standard Member aotearoam8
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

thx a lot guys!

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)