198 Open Daily games
3 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 12
    Factory Worker Edward Nygma
    Rank
    Major
    Rank Posn

I want there to be a feature on the board where you can highlight over the name of a continent a player has in the stats box, and it will highlight the territories on the board that makes up that continent.  Is that possible?

2. #2 / 12
    Commander In Chief tom tom is offline now
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

Yes that's an excellent idea... will work out a way to implement this.

3. #3 / 12
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

I was thinking about that when attempting to come up with a way in which to display all the board information (the borders/modifiers/etc), but I think the problem was that you wouldn't be able to do this from the Player Info box that is at the bottom of the Flash, since you can't always see all the continents a player has. So that leaves you with the Info tab, which would then mean the continents are clickable in the Player Info box there and those take you to the enhanced board information page, right?

Yertle is here.

4. #4 / 12
    Factory Worker Edward Nygma
    Rank
    Major
    Rank Posn

I think it would be better to keep it on the page so that you don't have to venture elsewhere. I think it would be better to rearrange the continent display so that they either all fit in the window, or allow the window to scroll. It would be best if you could see the continent light up on the board with that yellow glow that is predominant in the board making section, so that you could still see who owned the territories on the map.
    Would it be possible to make it so that you could click on any territory on the board, yours or your opponents, and it lit up the arrows as it does when you click on your own. Then perhaps you could click on another territory and it could display the modifier, even if the territory weren't yours and it's your turn. What do you think?

5. #5 / 12
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

That seems like what the Board information page should display EN. I don't think the main Play tab should as that would be a bit confusing to be able to click on an opponents territory.

Yertle is here.

6. #6 / 12
    Major General asm asm is offline now
    Standard Member asm
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Ashamed to admit that I agree with everything Yertle's said in this thread so far.

7. #7 / 12
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

asm wrote: Ashamed to admit that I agree with everything Yertle's said in this thread so far.

You love me!

Yertle is here.

8. #8 / 12
    Moderator...ish. Cramchakle
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

Soon he'll add "I agree with Yertle" to his signature. Since he apparently no longer finds himself in agreement with me. I've gotten too soft lately.

Cram it.

9. #9 / 12
    Standard Member asm
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Huh. Where'd my signature go? I guess I must have lost it during my brief adventure as a Standard Member?

10. #10 / 12
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

asm wrote: Huh. Where'd my signature go? I guess I must have lost it during my brief adventure as a Standard Member?

I wondered if that would happen, although mine was kept when I went to Standard for a while (I think it should be kept).

Yertle is here.

11. #11 / 12
    Standard Member asm
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

I don't recall erasing it.

Cramchakle wrote: [anything]
    I agree

12. #12 / 12
    Enginerd weathertop
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Yertle wrote:
    asm wrote: Huh. Where'd my signature go? I guess I must have lost it during my brief adventure as a Standard Member?

I wondered if that would happen, although mine was kept when I went to Standard for a while (I think it should be kept).

mine disappeared while i was a standard, but when i re-upped it appeared back automatically.

Don't Taze Me Bro!

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)