183 Open Daily games
2 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 5
    Standard Member kidamnesiac
    Rank
    Sergeant
    Rank Posn

Sorry if there is a thread dedicated to this kind of thing.  But Ive just finished up a board I would like someone to help me test.  If youre interested shoot me a reply and Ill invite you into a test game.  Thanks.     

Also, I am curious as to the fill-mode circle-mode distinction.  I accidentally submitted my map before i had a real chance to test it, assuming that it would use the same method as the basic world map (circles in territories with player color), so I went ahead and colored the territories according to continent bonus.  I'm not sure if this will work at all in fill mode and would love to test it out.  

Again, I am sorry if these queries are misplaced within the forum.  I am new to map design, and to sites like war gear in general, but am very happily addicted.  Thanks for any help.

kidamnesiac

2. #2 / 5
    Standard Member RiskyBack
    Rank
    Colonel
    Rank Posn

I'm up for helping you out. Invite me to a game and we can see what happens. You can use any color for fill but it all must be the exact same color all over. I saw that you also have the map in review and if you are unsure of it, I suggest you terminate the review game and let's us run through it a few times. If it needs more people than just 2 then there is a thread somewhere about DEV testers and people who are willing.

The Status is NOT quo

3. #3 / 5
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Same as Risky!

Yertle is here.

4. #4 / 5
    Major General asm asm is offline now
    Standard Member asm
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Yes. The DEV testing thread should be stickied at the top of the mapmakers' forum, if it's not.

And kidA, I suggest doing another test game or two, and some fixing. Your board will not pass review as is. We can talk about that in the game I guess.

Cramchakle wrote: [anything]
    I agree

5. #5 / 5
    Standard Member kidamnesiac
    Rank
    Sergeant
    Rank Posn

Thanks guys, ill get some test games running in a bit here and maybe you guys can help me figure out my problems with fill mode.  I prematurely submitted the board for review and realized right away i needed to cancel that and test it out.  

When i first started my design out i figured i could just use little circles like the standard world map, but then i did a little research on the forums.  So far I am having some weird problems with fill mode, hopefully it will be easily sorted out.  This board it is pretty basic but im excited to figure all this out for future designs.  Ill set up a test run later today when I am finished studying, thanks again for the quick replies.  

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)