174 Open Daily games
2 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 4
    Standard Member btilly
    Rank
    Colonel
    Rank Posn

I want my Merge Sort board for the contest to have a variety of scenarios.  They will all be exactly the same except in the list of things to be sorted, and how many there are.

Part of me says that I should create the scenarios before asking for review.  Part says that I should ask for review before creating the scenarios so that anything identified in review can be more easily fixed before I go about making a bunch of new boards.

Which should I do?

2. #2 / 4
    Enginerd weathertop
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

if they're just going to be cut and paste with different alphanumerics in the graphics, meh just do the one and create alternates later. if they're going to be different (drastic) game play you may want them verified with game play before promoting them.

that said, just do the one and perform due diligence with the others as you create them later.

I'm a man.
    But I can change,
    if I have to,
    I guess...

3. #3 / 4
    Standard Member btilly
    Rank
    Colonel
    Rank Posn

weathertop wrote:

if they're just going to be cut and paste with different alphanumerics in the graphics, meh just do the one and create alternates later. if they're going to be different (drastic) game play you may want them verified with game play before promoting them.

that said, just do the one and perform due diligence with the others as you create them later.

I will do that then.

I am pretty sure they will find stuff to fix.

4. #4 / 4
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

I concur with weathertop and always play a test game for each Scenario just to be sure there aren't any weird gotchyas.

If I could figure out how to draw a line in Photoshop I would be a lot more well off with the Mac thing...

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)