204 Open Daily games
2 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 7
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

If Capital Cities are On, then it seems like the Rules page should display the expanded Rule information that is associated with Capital Cities, ie Capital City Capture/Unit Assimiliation/Destroy.  Currently the Rules page of a game just says Capital City On and none of the other.

I guess this is only in the Flash Player, as you can see those rules in the Rule tab of the Board page.

Yertle is here.

2. #2 / 7
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

More on Capitals...
    I can't attack from my Capital when I have 2 units (Abandon Off) left (I should be able to attack with 1s). Game: http://www.wargear.net/games/player/5492

Nevermind...I wish I would get used to Artillery borders already!

Yertle is here.
    Edited Mon 14th Dec 20:54 [history]

3. #3 / 7
    Moderator...ish. Cramchakle
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

Yertle wrote:

More on Capitals...
    I can't attack from my Capital when I have 2 units (Abandon Off) left (I should be able to attack with 1s). Game: http://www.wargear.net/games/player/5492

Nevermind...I wish I would get used to Artillery borders already!

Perhaps the flyout arrows showing possible attacks should be blue (or some other color) instead of black for artillery borders.

Like your grandpa, but angrier.

(If you need help with map design, look me up via AIM @ cramchakle)

4. #4 / 7
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Cramchakle wrote:

Perhaps the flyout arrows showing possible attacks should be blue (or some other color) instead of black for artillery borders.

Ya, there should definitely be something, even something in the Attack box (ie ARTILLERY BORDER) could help even...there's not something already right?

Yertle is here.

5. #5 / 7
    Moderator...ish. Cramchakle
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

Yertle wrote:
    Cramchakle wrote:

Ya, there should definitely be something, even something in the Attack box (ie ARTILLERY BORDER) could help even...there's not something already right?

Not that I've seen.

Like your grandpa, but angrier.

(If you need help with map design, look me up via AIM @ cramchakle)

6. #6 / 7
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Cramchakle wrote:
    Yertle wrote:
    Cramchakle wrote:

Not that I've seen.

Actually...the Attack box does show the border type, or at least it shows Default or Artillery next to the number of sides on the dice at the bottom.

Yertle is here.

7. #7 / 7
    Commander In Chief tom tom is offline now
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

Yertle wrote:

Actually...the Attack box does show the border type, or at least it shows Default or Artillery next to the number of sides on the dice at the bottom.

Yes, the Attack box should show all the different border types at the bottom.

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)