3 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 10
    Colonel M57 M57 is offline now
    Standard Member M57
    Rank
    Colonel
    Rank Posn

..thereby eliminating the player? I'm pretty sure it can't ..but I want it to.

https://sites.google.com/site/m57sengine/home

2. #2 / 10
    Shelley, not Moore Ozyman
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

with a factory you mean?  I think it can.

3. #3 / 10
    Standard Member M57
    Rank
    Colonel
    Rank Posn

How about if IT is the member and the factory?

Let's say you have a game where you have to keep feeding yourself (your capital) because you burn calories.  I.e., your capital is factory that keeps burning units..

(Hmm, I'm just making this up on the fly, but it sounds like it could be an educational game.)

4. #4 / 10
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

I think that would work.  Best way to find out is to make a very simple test map & try it out.  I usually do that if I am attempting something I've never done before, so I don't get 20 hours into a project and discover it doesn't work.

5. #5 / 10
    Prime Amidon37
    Rank
    General
    Rank Posn

M57 wrote:

Let's say you have a game where you have to keep feeding yourself (your capital) because you burn calories.  I.e., your capital is factory that keeps burning units..

(Hmm, I'm just making this up on the fly, but it sounds like it could be an educational game.)

Cool idea.  And say the amount burned was tied somehow to the number of territories (or specific territories) you own - so the more you grow the more you need feed the beast.

6. #6 / 10
    Standard Member M57
    Rank
    Colonel
    Rank Posn

Amidon37 wrote:
    M57 wrote:

Cool idea.  And say the amount burned was tied somehow to the number of territories (or specific territories) you own - so the more you grow the more you need feed the beast.

That is sick!  You poor twisted soul.  Wanna collaborate?

7. #7 / 10
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Love your new avatar Amidon!  Also, awesome idea for a board.

8. #8 / 10
    Prime Amidon37
    Rank
    General
    Rank Posn

Sure but, I am going through one of those periods where I am thinking maybe I should step away from Wargear.  This bought of priority weighing was prompted by a recent promotion at work (where I do most of my WarGearing).  I go through this debate with myself about every 3 months, but since I am not willing to quit cold turkey I keep getting dragged back in.  Wargear is a nasty habit to break.

So, yes I'd like to collaborate, but I can't promise how responsive I can be.

9. #9 / 10
    Enginerd weathertop
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

don't you dare leave. if you have to, do what i've done as things get busier and busier. take the moves right when you get to work, maybe over lunch and again before you leave for the day, then if i get a chance at home at night. reduce the one-day timers and if you do get busy you can miss a half day without an issue.

I'm a man.
    But I can change,
    if I have to,
    I guess...

10. #10 / 10
    Prime Amidon37
    Rank
    General
    Rank Posn

Ozyman wrote:

Love your new avatar Amidon!

Cracked.com. Lots of funny and interesting stuff.  I thought this graphic was awesome.

@top - thanks for the kind words.  I most likely am not going anywhere.  I'm in a tourney (that I set-up) that likely will be going for 6-8 months (and I'm likely to lose every game since a player on my team became zdisabled during the 1st game).  Like I said I go through this about every 3 months.  My latest coping strategy is to only play 7-day games - that takes a lot of pressure off.

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)