189 Open Daily games
2 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 6
    Moderator...ish. Cramchakle
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

Is anyone else using the native player having to refresh the map after turning in cards in order to actually have the units appear in their reserves and be able to place anything? I'm having that problem on all maps.

In your Face!

2. #2 / 6
    Shelley, not Moore Ozyman
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

There is another thread about this somewhere.  Yertle and I both had that happen.  It happens to me always on some maps and never on others.  I have not been able to determine what the discriminating factor is.  I thought it was factories at one point, but I also see it on maps that don't have factories.  Maybe it is release date?  Maps created after a certain date the bug shows up on, but earlier ones don't?

3. #3 / 6
    Premium Member Kjeld
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

I have that same problem on many maps, but as Ozy said, not all.

I've also been getting a strange glitch lately where Chrome randomly won't load simulgear boards in the Native Player, and I have to use the flash player to take turns. This has not happened with versus-dice boards.

4. #4 / 6
    Enginerd weathertop
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Cramchakle wrote:

Is anyone else using the native player having to refresh the map after turning in cards in order to actually have the units appear in their reserves and be able to place anything? I'm having that problem on all maps.

yes.

I'm a man.
    But I can change,
    if I have to,
    I guess...

5. #5 / 6
    Shelley, not Moore Ozyman
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Kjeld wrote:

I have that same problem on many maps, but as Ozy said, not all.

I've also been getting a strange glitch lately where Chrome randomly won't load simulgear boards in the Native Player, and I have to use the flash player to take turns. This has not happened with versus-dice boards.

I don't play a lot of simulgear, but last night that was happening to me with your new board.  Not at first - the first few turns I played with the native player, but then after about 4-5 turns it stopped loading and I had to switch to the flash player.

6. #6 / 6
    Hey....Nice Marmot BorisTheFrugal
    Rank
    Captain
    Rank Posn

weathertop wrote:
    Cramchakle wrote:

yes.

Same here.  I'll pay closer attention to which boards it is starting now.

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)