184 Open Daily games
2 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 10
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Sometimes this expands out to allow customization of Fog setting for Public games, but if the Map Designer does not allow that then the link is still there and nothing really happens.  Should be taken out IMO if it's not really needed.

But the angel said to them, "Do not be afraid. I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people. Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is Christ the Lord. This will be a sign to you: You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger." Suddenly a great company of the heavenly host appeared with the angel, praising God and saying, "Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace to men on whom his favor rests.

2. #2 / 10
    Factory Worker Edward Nygma
    Rank
    Major
    Rank Posn

If it included other options besides just fog, then it would be worth keeping in. If you could toggle neutral settings and abandon settings and initial selection and placement settings, I would be a happy villain.

3. #3 / 10
    Enginerd weathertop
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Edward Nygma wrote: If it included other options besides just fog, then it would be worth keeping in. If you could toggle neutral settings and abandon settings and initial selection and placement settings, I would be a happy villain.

amen

Don't Taze Me Bro!

4. #4 / 10
    Commander In Chief tom tom is offline now
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

Good ideas thanks all... I agree with EN having a few additional options in there would be an improvement.

5. #5 / 10
    Standard Member Pinkisnotgay
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

this site needs game options for unit placement ect ,

6. #6 / 10
    WWI Flying Ace Red Baron
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn
    Unranked

We need a card scale that adjusts to the number of players, or the ability for the host to select a different card scale option, or preferably both.  As things stand now, a game with a card set that works well with a small number of players tends to work poorly with a large number of players, and vice-versa.

7. #7 / 10
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Pinkisnotgay wrote: this site needs game options for unit placement ect ,

What do you mean?  The Board Designer can set Territory Selection/Unit Placement to either Automatic, Turn Based, or Simultaneous.

Or do you mean the Host should be able to choose (rereading the thread, maybe that's what you mean).

What's Your Passion?

A cure? Three simple molecules? Building for the small? Compassion for children?

Seek Yours Today. Get Uncomfortable.

Edited Fri 15th Jan 07:49 [history]

8. #8 / 10
    Standard Member StepOnMe
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

Forgive me if this has been suggested elsewhere...I looked but failed to find anything without going super deep.

Could one of the additional options be auto boot time? I'd love to be able to customize that a bit more than just 2 days/5 days/10 minutes/15 minutes. For example, being able to input a 36-hour boot time or 30-minute boot time for fast games.

~StepOnMe - there's none like her!

9. #9 / 10
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

StepOnMe wrote: Forgive me if this has been suggested elsewhere...I looked but failed to find anything without going super deep.

Could one of the additional options be auto boot time? I'd love to be able to customize that a bit more than just 2 days/5 days/10 minutes/15 minutes. For example, being able to input a 36-hour boot time or 30-minute boot time for fast games.

It's been suggested (most recently here: http://www.wargear.net/forum/showthread/110p2/Gameplay_feature_requests ), but I think the thinking is that it's simpler when there are only 3 times that a new player will have to watch out for, rather than a slew of customizable boot times.

What's Your Passion?

A cure? Three simple molecules? Building for the small? Compassion for children?

Seek Yours Today. Get Uncomfortable.

10. #10 / 10
    Standard Member StepOnMe
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

I gotcha. Thanks for the link, Yertle. I'm doing a read-up to make sure I can't contribute something else. ;)

~StepOnMe - there's none like her!

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)