204 Open Daily games
2 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 2
    Premium Member Andernut
    Rank
    Lieutenant General
    Rank Posn

Can't login to a forum - you may be able to help me.   This is the first line of what I get, and then it scrolls for many many pages of some other error.  The forum is available to browse but not login to. 

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /usr/share/php/wfauth.php on line 39: fopen(http://216.169.106.90/war/services/rest?_method=warfish.users.getPasswordHash&login=andernut&appid=2&challenge=238061999999&_format=json&echallenge=52e1296b19cb1b46a5632b013f6467bd) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed!

Followed by an endless loop of

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /usr/share/php/wfauth.php on line 41: feof(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /usr/share/php/wfauth.php on line 42: fread(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource

2. #2 / 2
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Hmmmm, I can't currently get into the WF forums either, but due to a Timeout Error, can't get onto the Wiki either (which I think Wiki/Forums are hosted separately of Game info). Looks like something Steven will have to fix :/ (but he was active there before the holidays, so hopefully he'll pick it up soon).

But the angel said to them, "Do not be afraid. I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people. Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is Christ the Lord. This will be a sign to you: You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger." Suddenly a great company of the heavenly host appeared with the angel, praising God and saying, "Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace to men on whom his favor rests."

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)