199 Open Daily games
2 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 4
    Standard Member paulharrow
    Rank
    Captain
    Rank Posn

Can someone please explain to me how to play "Biohazard". I REALLY suck at it !!! {#emotions_dlg.blush}

2. #2 / 4
    They see me rollin' IRoll11s
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

It's actually a really difficult map for looking so simple.

I think the reason is the inherent 3-way design. I've noticed playing a lot of games that if a game gets down to 3 people it can enter a stalemate stage. The card structure on that board is also a killer.

I've had the most success on that board by going for one of the rings and just sitting tight placing 4 armies a turn while the other players vie for the main sections.

This is getting ludicrous, Risky's kinda-a-big-dealness has gone airborne and infected my signature now too. Wear your masks, it's coming for you next!

3. #3 / 4
    (. )( .) Boobies Electric Monk
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

I was hoping that the card structure would keep card values from getting really high, while allowing for a bit of luck to possibly break a stalemate. Doesn't work quite as well as I had hoped.

Is my title family friendly?

4. #4 / 4
    Standard Member Hugh
    Rank
    Lieutenant General
    Rank Posn

Paul, I don't know if there is any sort of trick to the map. A player with a large continent doesn't quite have enough to overtake the other players, so I mostly try to keep the army count high and be patient with takeouts. One of the most frustrating things about the cards is that you are most likely to be able to take someone down when you turn in for 15, but there is no incentive to grab their cards because it's then back down to 3!

EM, I will say that, for circular cards, it comes very close to being stalemate free. From the play it seems that going to 18 or 21 wouldn't be too high and might avoid the stalemates. Hard to say.

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)