199 Open Daily games
4 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 7
    Standard Member U-555
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

Hello:  Why does the board list only 85 games when the top of the page lists 200 open daily games?  Where are they all?  Thanks

2. #2 / 7
    Hey....Nice Marmot BorisTheFrugal
    Rank
    Captain
    Rank Posn

Not sure where you're seeing it, but when I look at the games list, I see 82 listed at the top and 82 games showing.  Maybe there's a bug, or maybe your OS/Browser version is causing a bug somewhere?

Check it again, and if you're still seeing the same, maybe take a screenshot and post your OS/browser version.

3. #3 / 7
    Rank
    Captain
    Rank Posn

Also, if you ever find that the top number varies (is higher) than the list shown, it might be that you've clicked on one of the buttons on the top row that filters down the number of games to specific clock type, boards and/or game features (fogged, team, etc).  Highlighting the green dot of every category tells you to show all games of that category.

Again, however, I don't see 200 open games, so my guess is that the 200 is still the bug and the 85 you saw was correct.

4. #4 / 7
    Standard Member U-555
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

Right now I see 204 games open in the upper right corner and 89 listed down the page.

But you have clarified the issue for me just fine.  Perhaps it is just a glitch with my system.  As long as I know what is supposed to be presented, I'm fine with that.  I thought I was missing out o a lot of games but I guess I'm not.  Thank you very much.

5. #5 / 7
    Prime Amidon37
    Rank
    General
    Rank Posn

Here is what I see.  My guess is I 43 and not 85 because I have hidden a number of boards.  And i think you see 85 and not 201 because of the filter I circled.  That toggles whether or not you see games that were created with duplicate settings.

6. #6 / 7
    Enginerd weathertop
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

could also be that there are duplicate games open. duplicate games are 'stacked' behind each other so you only see one open at a time.

duplicate games being: a host selects the same board, same # of players and same options multiple times.  

I'm a man.
    But I can change,
    if I have to,
    I guess...

7. #7 / 7
    Rank
    Captain
    Rank Posn

Thanks for the education Amidon and WT, I didn't know that filter existed.

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)