177 Open Daily games
3 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 5
    Standard Member Insubordination
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

My invention rank was about ~1650 for the last 7 months or so, and I hadn't played a game since April.  I started a game today and suddenly my ranking dropped to ~1250.  I thought that maybe being inactive for so long simply degrades your ranking, which would be fair in my opinion, but it appears instead that a bunch of my games simply aren't counting anymore.  On my "My Games" tab, it shows that I've played 35 public games with 19 wins (which are the numbers I remember from before), whereas in the "rankings" tab for invention it only shows that I've played 24 games with 10 wins (11 games, 9 of which were wins, aren't showing up). 

Anyone know why this is happening? Is this a bug, or was it intended?

Thanks!

2. #2 / 5
    Premium Member Babbalouie
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Apparently it has something to do with the new ranking system. All rankings seem out of whack, including the monthly competition. 

3. #3 / 5
    Standard Member Korrun
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

I noticed that a bunch of of championship points are missing. Battle of Waterloo only shows 1 of my 12 wins for example. Probably a bug with the new ranking system.

4. #4 / 5
    Commander In Chief tom tom is offline now
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

Should all be fixed now. Sorry for the disruption, it was a tricky one to fix!

5. #5 / 5
    Standard Member Insubordination
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

tom wrote:

Should all be fixed now. Sorry for the disruption, it was a tricky one to fix!

Yup, it's fixed! Thanks!

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)