194 Open Daily games
2 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 3
    Premium Member Kjeld
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

It would be nice if there was a way to view the team ranking scores for a board, in addition to the FFA rankings. For team-only boards, like Walking Dead, there is no ranking history at all!

2. #2 / 3
    Premium Member berickf
    Rank
    Colonel
    Rank Posn

It is possible but you have to do it on a player-by-player basis.  Click player stats -> teamplay then scroll down to the board that you would like to know more about.

I had Tom put these ranks on the board ranking pages, but, they were unsortable, unfortunately.  It also seems that they are also only shown if regular ranks already exist as per your example of The Walking Dead showing blank!!  This was also true for the 5 rank system he put up as parallel. I noticed since VIKTORY did not have a regular score, he was not shown as holding the top team-tourney rank, as he should have!  So, it seems having regular scores is central to tying one thing to another somehow?

In the case of your team score for the walking dead...  It is 1132, you have played 9 and won 8 of those for an 88.9% win ratio... So, it can be found but it sucks that it's player-by-player only.

3. #3 / 3
    Standard Member Korrun
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Would love to see the rankings page on team only games actually show some rankings. For a brief period of time I was listed as being top ranking on Tug of War. Don't know why it showed up and then disappeared. It was nice seeing it on my profile page. I think I'm still ranked number 1, but you can't see that anywhere now.

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)