192 Open Daily games
2 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 3
    Standard Member U-555
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

I have just been invited into a game where the opposing team consists of only one player.  Should I just refrain from joining and wait for the opposing team to hold the correct number of opponents?

My question refers to a normal game of 2 teams.

My second question is the same scenario but with my being teamed with a hostile 'partner'.  Do I just carry on in this tournament in joining the opposite team to battle my 'partner'?  In this odd scenario, I could then participate in a somewhat normal game after my 'partner' is eliminated.  The board would then have just two opponents from opposing teams.  I know, this is getting convoluted but it is the way things are.  My 'partner' is a partner in name only.  There is NO sense of 'team'. 

2. #2 / 3
    Premium Member berickf
    Rank
    Colonel
    Rank Posn

U-555 wrote:

I have just been invited into a game where the opposing team consists of only one player.  Should I just refrain from joining and wait for the opposing team to hold the correct number of opponents?

My question refers to a normal game of 2 teams.

My second question is the same scenario but with my being teamed with a hostile 'partner'.  Do I just carry on in this tournament in joining the opposite team to battle my 'partner'?  In this odd scenario, I could then participate in a somewhat normal game after my 'partner' is eliminated.  The board would then have just two opponents from opposing teams.  I know, this is getting convoluted but it is the way things are.  My 'partner' is a partner in name only.  There is NO sense of 'team'. 

Join.  It's their responsibility to get into the game on time and not yours to ensure equality in the event that they do not.

Edited Sun 31st May 16:01 [history]

3. #3 / 3
    Commander In Chief tom tom is offline now
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

Which game is it?

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)