2 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 7
    Standard Member Hampus
    Rank
    Lieutenant
    Rank Posn

http://www.wargear.net/games/player/461768

at 1253-1255 something weird happens. I make a T attack with all of my troops from Pahala to Mauna Loa Peak. Looking at my screen it seems I lost quite a few troops and only have 7 left in Mauna Loa Peak (1 in Pahala), but when I end the turn suddenly 5 troops turn up from nowhere in Pahala.

Looking at the history, I don't understand at all what is going on. It seems I only lost one guy and then it says I lose 4+4 guys before I make my next move, but in reality I don't lose anything, but it only transfers some of my troops. Well, you can see for yourself. I guess the easiest way would be if I get to start over from that round because all my other moves was moves I made as a consequence of the bug

Edited Mon 14th Sep 08:40 [history]

2. #2 / 7
    Standard Member AfroDaby
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Mauna Loa Peak has a max unit count of 7. So you thought you lost your units, but they were actually just left behind in Pahala.

3. #3 / 7
    Standard Member Hampus
    Rank
    Lieutenant
    Rank Posn

That makes sense. Though it doesn't explain why it showed -4 in both areas and a 1 unit count in Pahala until i ended my turn and the page got refreshed.

4. #4 / 7
    Standard Member AfroDaby
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

I'm not sure how to answer that. The history didn't show that to me

5. #5 / 7
    Enginerd weathertop
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

history player has a known bug at times of showing inaccurate unit counts. best way to correct it is when you open up, before doing anything else step back the history by one step. then continue on as normal. 

I'm a man.
    But I can change,
    if I have to,
    I guess...

6. #6 / 7
    Prime Amidon37
    Rank
    General
    Rank Posn

I am also finding bugs in the displayed unit counts the native player.  Especially when I "undo" in the placement phase.  I  try a refresh but often close and reopen the page.

The bigger question at this point is why blue didn't eliminate brown after you failed to do so.  He had 24 units to use and just sat on them - 

7. #7 / 7
    Standard Member Hampus
    Rank
    Lieutenant
    Rank Posn

I wondered that myself. But he is wining anyway and there seems to be no correction of the bug which is fine by me, it's only one game... but it would be nice if tom looked in to it

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)