198 Open Daily games
3 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 3
    Premium Member Toaster
    Rank
    Major
    Rank Posn

I was looking around at my account profile today and it says that I've gotten 1 boot. 

Now, I know that boots don't adversely affect me here like they did on Warfish, but it still impugning; especially since I don't have any games finished or live that list me as being booted.

The history link next to the boot notice gives me only the date and time as being just this last Sunday afternoon.  None of my games have finished since Sunday, and I'm still actively playing in all of my other games. 

I see two options having happened: either there's some sort of error, or I'm an idiot (or both maybe).  Anyone else see random boots on their account?

Regardless of what happened, shouldn't the boot history window provide a link to the game in question?  That sounds helpful to me; maybe not necessary though.

Risky's kinda-a-big-deal-ness was so massive it spilled over, so I'm handling the excess here.

2. #2 / 3
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Toaster wrote:

Regardless of what happened, shouldn't the boot history window provide a link to the game in question?  That sounds helpful to me; maybe not necessary though.

I agree with this, that's kind of what I expected with the History window there.

What's Your Passion?

A cure? Three simple molecules? Building for the small? Compassion for children?

Seek Yours Today. Get Uncomfortable.

3. #3 / 3
    Standard Member Jigen
    Rank
    Major
    Rank Posn

i couldnt find what game you were booted from either.

Risky is not a big deal.

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)