194 Open Daily games
2 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 4
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

I'd like the option to sort my Games List by Private games and Public games, maybe even toss in Team somehow if possible, not really sure how this would work with the current column of Option (where it shows if Public/Private) though.

What's Your Passion?

A cure? Three simple molecules? Building for the small? Compassion for children?

Seek Yours Today. Get Uncomfortable.

2. #2 / 4
    Standard Member StepOnMe
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

Not sure if I should have started a new thread with this suggestion, but since it still falls under the Sort Game List I thought I'd go ahead & post here to keep the Suggestions Box down a thread. ;p

I'd like to be able to sort my games by the Message column so that when I sort it by this option, those that have new messages will be grouped. It's just a small feature request because I find it annoying when I have to scroll down through my list of 100+ games (All games, not just Live ones) to find any new messages since I last checked. No biggie if it can't be done, but thanks in advance for looking into it! :D

~StepOnMe - there's none like her!

3. #3 / 4
    Commander In Chief tom tom is offline now
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

Yes those would both be nice... will have a think about how best to achieve that.

4. #4 / 4
    Standard Member StepOnMe
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

StepOnMe wrote:  I'd like to be able to sort my games by the Message column so that when I sort it by this option, those that have new messages will be grouped. It's just a small feature request because I find it annoying when I have to scroll down through my list of 100+ games (All games, not just Live ones) to find any new messages since I last checked. No biggie if it can't be done, but thanks in advance for looking into it! :D

Just had another thought on this suggestion...rather than using the Message column to sort the games, what if you could just use the drop down sort list to display only those games with new messages?  I'm thinking something like the Flagged games option.

~StepOnMe - there's none like her!

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)