3 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 6
    Standard Member momzilla2
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn
    Unranked

I read the announcement that the site was back last Friday with great joy that quickly turned to disappointment, because my password was no longer accepted. I requested a new password several times and got no response for a day or two, then I finally got a response that said a new password was sent to my email, but I never got any emails. I did this many times over the past week, never with any success.

I also sent quite a few emails to [email protected], [email protected], and [email protected], but never got any answers. This was from my hotmail.com acct, user name momzilla. When the server went down, I was involved in about 10 games. I've been a member since 7/2014 and last paid my premium membership March 26, 2017 or thereabouts.

I also sent an email from my husband's gmail account (SwordofDeath), in case the problem was with my email, but it's been many days now with no response to that, either.

Finally, in desperation, I have created this new account as momzilla2 with a new gmail account, so I could post on the Forum Support area and hopefully get someone's attention who can help me. 

I would very much like to get a new password for momzilla sent to either my hotmail or gmail, so I can finish the games I was playing and keep all my game history. I am not very high in rankings, but before this happened I was at least between top 5 and top10 on my favorite games, and had gradually worked my way up on the global rankings. I hate to think I have to start all over.

Thanks for your help, Tom. And thanks so much for all you do to provide so much fun for us War Gear players!

2. #2 / 6
    Premium Member Mad Bomber
    Rank
    5 Star General
    Rank Posn

Could not take my turns yesterday.

i want equal amounts of blueberry's
    I play on any field of battle...not just three boards

3. #3 / 6
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn
    Unranked

I should also say that I checked my spam folder and even my deleted folder to see if an email response had gone there instead of my in-box. No responses found anywhere.

4. #4 / 6
    Standard Member jamesosb
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

momzilla2 wrote:

I should also say that I checked my spam folder and even my deleted folder to see if an email response had gone there instead of my in-box. No responses found anywhere.

Same here - Tom just told me it's because the server's IP address changed, so my email server is blocking it.  I suppose that could be the case here, but I honestly don't understand how I can get so much crap mail in my junk mail folder, but I can't get a single wargear mail now.

5. #5 / 6
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn
    Unranked

But did war gear reject your password when you tried to login after the new server was running? And what email provider do you use? hotmail?

6. #6 / 6
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn
    Unranked

momzilla2 wrote:

But did war gear reject your password when you tried to login after the new server was running? And what email provider do you use? hotmail?

I see that was a stupid question, because yr posting as a member since 2012. I had to start a new account in order to post here.

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)