0 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 5
    Standard Member zdisabled_8a7ed3fe
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

http://www.wargear.net/games/view/667791

I just finished this game.  The maze board now shown is not the board this game was played on.  The board this game was played on was much larger than what is shown now, and now it doesn't show all the territories as occupied by me, and my total bonus as listed is wrong.

2. #2 / 5
    Prime Amidon37
    Rank
    General
    Rank Posn

There is a glitch with scenarios and the history.

When viewing history after the game ends the site grabs the "base" board and not the board for the scenario that the game was played on.

So, yeah, the history for almost all the Random Mazes games are all broken after the game ends.

3. #3 / 5
    Prime Amidon37
    Rank
    General
    Rank Posn

Ok, now, I just went to the game and it did show the 16x16 game and the history played normally. Now I am confused -

4. #4 / 5
    Premium Member Pratik
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

This is a very common occurring.

On many boards, the history is completely messed up after a game gets over. But, after some time, it is absolutely fine. How much is "some" time varies. Maybe board specific. Sometimes, it is fine after 5 minutes, sometimes it takes several hours.

For example, among Amidon's created boards, it happens regularly in Bowling. The new scenarios revert to some blurred version of the old scenario.

But this is not only because of scenarios. It also happens on Kensington, which has only one scenario. The history is absolutely unreadable after the game gets over, with all sorts of weird images coming up. But it is fine after "some" time.

5. #5 / 5
    Standard Member zdisabled_8a7ed3fe
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

Now the board appears as played.  Weird.

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)