185 Open Daily games
2 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 3
    Standard Member Thingol
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

I’ve recently noticed that all my maps which employ simulgear play now have this setting at ON. I don’t actually know what this setting means, but I have always let it be the (then) default setting of OFF. Are there any other designers who have noticed this for their maps?

2. #2 / 3
    Standard Member Korrun
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Not sure about settings getting changed, but:

Unit pumping is the process of moving units through another territory in the same round. For example, Player A has 11 units in Territory Z. He creates a fortify order in round 2 to fortify to Territory Z with 5 units. Player A also has an attack order in round 3 to attack out with 10 units from Territory Z. If in round 1 Player B attacks Territory Z and reduces it to 6 units, then in round 2 Player A's fortify brings the unit count of Territory Z back to 11 units. If unit pumping is allowed, then in round 3 Territory Z will attack with 10 units. If unit pumping is not allowed, then in round 3 Territory Z will attack with only 5 units (and have at least 6 remaining in Territory Z from the fortify of round 2).

http://www.wargear.net/help/display/FAQ#SGDice

3. #3 / 3
    Standard Member Thingol
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Thx Korrun. In that case, all is well as that's how I want my maps to function. {#emotions_dlg.blush}

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)