Rank Posn
    Unranked

What is multi attack 

2. #2 / 4
    Enginerd weathertop
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

basically a short cut to rull multiple attacks with the push of 1 button. Comes into play with big stacks or on boards with limited number of attacks

Example; it's 10v3. if attacker wins 1 unit per roll, it would take 3 individual rolls; but with A or T and the same rolls get taken with 1 attack.

difference between T & A: T will attack (with 3 dice) and transfer all into conquered territory (assuming of course the attacker won and has enough units left over). A will attack (with 3 dice) until the attack is won (in which case it transfers just the 3 attacking units; leaving it up to the player to decide how many units to then transfer).  Both will stop attacking if the attacking units falls below 4 (or alternative number from the drop down list). 

I'm a man.
    But I can change,
    if I have to,
    I guess...

3. #3 / 4
    Standard Member Korrun
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Here it is in the documentation: http://www.wargear.net/help/display/Playing%20a%20game%20-%20Turn%20Based

According to this, the drop down menu selects the maximum number of units you are willing to lose.

4. #4 / 4
    Brigadier General M57 M57 is offline now
    Standard Member M57
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Korrun wrote:

Here it is in the documentation: http://www.wargear.net/help/display/Playing%20a%20game%20-%20Turn%20Based

According to this, the drop down menu selects the maximum number of units you are willing to lose.

Has this been transferred to the WIKI?  If not, it should be..

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)