172 Open Daily games
2 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 7
    Premium Member Big Skin
    Rank
    Captain
    Rank Posn

Is anyone else having troubles with needing to repeat your turn in a single round?   This has happened at least 10-12 times in recent days for me. 

I'll have a build up of armies and I go on a long battle march of breaking up my opponents bonuses, etc. - then the system give me a pop up window and doesn't allow me to continue.  I need to refresh, then it puts me right back where I started from.  So I go on the battle march again, but of course - my luck almost always seems to be worse on the second try.  Really sketchy.

For example, I just finished a WW game when I marched from Australia into South America on the first try, and could barely get into Asia on my second try. 

This is super frustrating. 

2. #2 / 7
    Prime Amidon37
    Rank
    General
    Rank Posn

I did see someone else post this happened to them.

I have not had that issue - but certainly it does get hung up. I leave the window open and let it go until it resolves/comes through.

Though I did have a game today that I won (eliminated everyone), but it refuses to end it. I keep taking my turn placing armies but it just keeps going. 

3. #3 / 7
    Premium Member Big Skin
    Rank
    Captain
    Rank Posn

Amidon37 wrote:

I did see someone else post this happened to them.

I have not had that issue - but certainly it does get hung up. I leave the window open and let it go until it resolves/comes through.

Though I did have a game today that I won (eliminated everyone), but it refuses to end it. I keep taking my turn placing armies but it just keeps going. 

Believe me - I waited!  The pop up window doesn't resolve.  I think I'm just going to stay away for a bit and hopefully things get better on this site.  It's a shame - I really enjoy playing.  It used to relax me and get my mind off work and other things.  Now it just stresses me out. :(

4. #4 / 7
    Enginerd weathertop
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

i've been hitting page refresh (not F5, but the little blue refresh above end game) after clicking End Turn and that wipes right thru it. i've not had to repeat any moves in the last 3 days. before that, i can't recall doing so either, but not 100%

I'm a man.
    But I can change,
    if I have to,
    I guess...

5. #5 / 7
    Standard Member keedy black
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

I had it happen to me in a real time game over the weekend. I haven't experienced it in a daily turn game. It was predictable, playing Colossal Crusade, if you used all your fortifications the system automatically ended your turn. If you pressed "End Turn" it would hang-up and often give you an error like "invalid phase selection" and you would be back at the start of your turn. 

Definitely an exploitable error with that in mind. You could retake your turn until you got the outcome you were looking for happened. 

6. #6 / 7
    Standard Member zdisabled_2a9525be
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

It has happened to me many times now. Also I join games, then it states they haven't started and skips my goes.

7. #7 / 7
    Enginerd weathertop
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

update (should be fixed now): 

http://www.wargear.net/forum/showthread/5105/Site_performance

if there are any existing messed up games; put a link to the game in the support forum. 

I'm a man.
    But I can change,
    if I have to,
    I guess...

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)