2 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 5
    Hey....Nice Marmot BorisTheFrugal
    Rank
    Captain
    Rank Posn

Tom -

Looks like there's a miscalculation in the Turns waiting calculation.

Warger icon shows 4, which matches the "4 turns waiting" field in the top bar of the interface.

However, that doesn't match my list of games, where I had 5 turns waiting.

If it matters, 3 of the games were live games and 2 of them were tournament games where I was being invited to join.

Low priority, but just wanted to report the problem.

2. #2 / 5
    Rank
    Captain
    Rank Posn

3. #3 / 5
    Rank
    Captain
    Rank Posn

For the record, I played the live games and each one that I played decremented the turns waiting.

Then I accepted one of two games I was invited to, and it removed the last "turn waiting" from my interface.

So now I've got no X turns waiting message, and the wargear icon shows no number.

But when I go to my turns, I still have a pending game waiting for me to join (I was invited).

The only difference between invited game and the previous one, was on the last one I was the LAST to join, while the invite I have pending now, no one else had joined yet. Maybe the calculation of turns waiting is somehow using this game is waiting for ONLY me to call it a turn waiting?

4. #4 / 5
    Rank
    Captain
    Rank Posn

The first of the two invited games I accepted was this game: WarGear / Games - BRG teams - Aug 21 [R5G3] - https://www.wargear.net/

The second game (which wasn't showing a turn waiting) was this game: WarGear / Games - Join Game: To The Five Boroughs [R3G6] - https://www.wargear.net/

5. #5 / 5
    Commander In Chief tom tom is offline now
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

Thanks for all the detail Boris that's very helpful I'll see if I can work out what's going on here.

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)