3 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 4
    Enginerd weathertop
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

joined my first real-time game in quite some time. noticing several things:

• on the join page; mouse hover over the RT game player doesn't bring up the player name (altho it does on the 'normal' games list)
    • [periodic] end of turn doesn't always update the board (click on 'end turn' and it stays looking like i haven't clicked it yet without a player/page refresh)
    • [periodic] similarly, when they've ended their turn, i get a 'your turn' pop-up, but doesn't bring up my active buttons until i've refreshed the player/page
    • also, always seems to be 1 RT game open altho none show up, even with cleared cache

doesn't seem to happen in the normal time games.

I'm a man.
    But I can change,
    if I have to,
    I guess...
    Edited Thu 18th Nov 13:48 [history]

2. #2 / 4
    Commander In Chief tom tom is offline now
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

Thanks wt I'll look into this more closely

3. #3 / 4
    Commander In Chief tom tom is offline now
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

I can't reproduce this one, can you share the URL of an affected game? Or is it just the RT games at the top of the Join page? I checked those and they seem fine for me...

• on the join page; mouse hover over the RT game player doesn't bring up the player name (altho it does on the 'normal' games list)

I fixed a bug in the network code which hopefully fixes these two for you (the second one works reliably for me now)

• [periodic] end of turn doesn't always update the board (click on 'end turn' and it stays looking like i haven't clicked it yet without a player/page refresh)
    • [periodic] similarly, when they've ended their turn, i get a 'your turn' pop-up, but doesn't bring up my active buttons until i've refreshed the player/page

This should be fixed now

• also, always seems to be 1 RT game open altho none show up, even with cleared cache

cheers

Tom

4. #4 / 4
    Enginerd weathertop
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

found a glitch in it.

https://www.wargear.net/games/player/81284795

noticed at turn 569, when he ended it didn't flip to me without a player refresh (i saw the notification pop-up, but nothing happened in the player). when i ended my next turn, it didn't close action buttons. a page refresh saw it return to normal on the following turns. i don't know if something on the page went stale or what.

I'm a man.
    But I can change,
    if I have to,
    I guess...

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)