5 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 5
    Premium Member Spider
    Rank
    Lieutenant
    Rank Posn

Joined this tournament. https://www.wargear.net/tournaments/view/3279

Our third player joined the team, but never materialized. (Hope all is well P3.)

We'd like to surrender the tournament. Each of us has hit the "Quit Tournament" button, but seem to remain in the tournament. Is there a way to officially surrender in a tournament when in team play? Can we surrender from the tourney from within a game? I've never done this before.

Searched the forum and wiki, but was unsuccessful in finding this info.

2. #2 / 5
    Something fun Litotes
    Rank
    Lieutenant General
    Rank Posn

Quitting the tournament will make sure you don't get invited to more games, but you will have to play out the ones already started. So it was probably effective even if you didn't notice immediately.

3. #3 / 5
    Standard Member agwyvern
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

Litotes wrote:Quitting the tournament will make sure you don't get invited to more games, but you will have to play out the ones already started. So it was probably effective even if you didn't notice immediately.

Well, that makes me sad :-(

(I had to surrender a couple of tourneys recently since I wouldn't be available to play them due to real life. I could have waited and been bounced from every game, but figured this would at least let the games start faster without any change in outcome.)

4. #4 / 5
    Something fun Litotes
    Rank
    Lieutenant General
    Rank Posn

agwyvern wrote:Litotes wrote:Quitting the tournament will make sure you don't get invited to more games, but you will have to play out the ones already started. So it was probably effective even if you didn't notice immediately.

Well, that makes me sad :-(

(I had to surrender a couple of tourneys recently since I wouldn't be available to play them due to real life. I could have waited and been bounced from every game, but figured this would at least let the games start faster without any change in outcome.)

I'd say it's definitely better to surrender the tournament than just not show up and be booted.

5. #5 / 5
    Premium Member Spider
    Rank
    Lieutenant
    Rank Posn

Thanks, all. No action needed, I guess.

Suppose I should feel good that this is the first time I've had to surrender.

Happy Warring.

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)