223 Open Daily games
2 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 7
    Premium Member Andernut
    Rank
    Lieutenant General
    Rank Posn

https://www.wargear.net/games/view/81380129" target="_blank"> https://www.wargear.net/games/view/81380129

None of my other games have gone over the timer yet, so I can’t tell if it’s specific to this game or resolved. Perhaps something to do with the recent maintenance/data restore?

2. #2 / 7
    Commander In Chief tom tom is offline now
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

The server outage was from the 24th - 26th June so this isn't to do with that as far as I can see. It looks like a fair turn skip, sorry!

3. #3 / 7
    Shelley, not Moore Ozyman
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Tom - I think andernut is saying he was on vacation mode when he got skipped. Game logs show this skip:

Andernut skipped turn2 Jul 2023 19:10:39

Can you tell if Andernut was on vacation at that time?

4. #4 / 7
    Premium Member Andernut
    Rank
    Lieutenant General
    Rank Posn

tom wrote:The server outage was from the 24th - 26th June so this isn't to do with that as far as I can see. It looks like a fair turn skip, sorry!

Thanks, as Ozyman said, I had pre-set my vacation while away for July 1st, and for July 2-5. I preset July 1, and then added July 2-5, I placed both of those on June 30. The time skipped appears to be July 2nd at 21:04 according to messages, I was on vacation at this time.

01 Jul 2301 Jul 231Finished

02 Jul 2305 Jul 234Active https://www.wargear.net/settings/vacation?endvacation=1688270400" target="_blank">[End Vacation]

5. #5 / 7
    Something fun Litotes
    Rank
    Lieutenant General
    Rank Posn

When I go "Settings + vacation" I seee every vacation I've ever had since joining the site, so should be a simple matter to verify that the skip indeed happened during vacation time. Not the first time I've seen that.

6. #6 / 7
    Premium Member Andernut
    Rank
    Lieutenant General
    Rank Posn

Litotes wrote:When I go "Settings + vacation" I seee every vacation I've ever had since joining the site, so should be a simple matter to verify that the skip indeed happened during vacation time. Not the first time I've seen that.

Yep, first thing I did was check it was active and the dates. It skipped in that one game, but not my other games for some reason. Shows July 1 + July 2-4 (just ended it).

7. #7 / 7
    Commander In Chief tom tom is offline now
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

Ozyman wrote:Tom - I think andernut is saying he was on vacation mode when he got skipped. Game logs show this skip:

Andernut skipped turn2 Jul 2023 19:10:39

Can you tell if Andernut was on vacation at that time?

Apologies I missed that, game has been reverted!

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)