4 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 4
    Standard Member ottothejust
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn
    Unranked

I started a nine player game with some friends. One player declined. The game says that slot is now "open." Does a new player have to fill that slot for the game to start? Or is there a way to launch the game now with eight players? It feels as though there should be that option, but I cannot find it lol. Thanks in advance for any help!

2. #2 / 4
    Colonel M57 M57 is offline now
    Standard Member M57
    Rank
    Colonel
    Rank Posn

As they join, all players agree to play a specific scenario of the game with certain time constraints, amount of fog and number of players. To change one of those parameters would be unfair to players who joined expressly because of those conditions. If ALL players agree to change any or all of those parameters, simply delete the game and start another.

Edited Sat 29th Jun 07:10 [history]

3. #3 / 4
    Prime Amidon37
    Rank
    General
    Rank Posn

I agree with you that it could be an option, but it is not. You need to make a new game with 8 or find a new friend to fill the last slot.

4. #4 / 4
    Shelley, not Moore Ozyman
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

If you do want to just fill the slot, you can skim through the forums and invite a few of the regulars. Most will be happy to play almost any map to fill a slot for you, and if they don't want to play they'll just decline.

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)