2 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 8
    Standard Member vase
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn
    Unranked

I'm not sure if this has been suggested yet, but it might be cool to configure what's displayed when "My Games" is clicked.

For example, I don't ever care to see completed games junking up the list, so I'd like "My Games" to = "Live games".  And sometimes, if I'm having a particularly depressing run, I'd like to switch it to "Live not eliminated" for a bit to spare myself the bad news.

2. #2 / 8
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Right next to View (on the My Games tab just above the Games List) there is a drop down list, with exactly those two "filters", and a couple others. The View with the Drop down is present in most Games Lists (ie All/Live/Finished views).

What's Your Passion?

A cure? Three simple molecules? Building for the small? Compassion for children?

Seek Yours Today. Get Uncomfortable.

Edited Mon 8th Mar 17:05 [history]

3. #3 / 8
    Standard Member vase
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn
    Unranked

Right -- I just thought it would be handy to cut out the step of filtering every time, and change the default view from "all" to "live"

4. #4 / 8
    Standard Member AntiScourge
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

Once you click a different view and click update, it should be saving that setting for when you click on My Games

5. #5 / 8
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Yep, what Anti said.

What's Your Passion?

A cure? Three simple molecules? Building for the small? Compassion for children?

Seek Yours Today. Get Uncomfortable.

6. #6 / 8
    Standard Member vase
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn
    Unranked

I... um. It didn't do that before I swear! I take back everything I said about you, wargear.

7. #7 / 8
    Standard Member EnixNeo
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

lol I'm thinking maybe your cookies were being cleared everytime. Or are those settings saved on WG's end?

8. #8 / 8
    Factory Worker Edward Nygma
    Rank
    Major
    Rank Posn

I do think it would be nice if you could set a default. I would like to always see "Active, not eliminated" when I get to my games list, but when I want to see finished games, I'd click that, then update, then it would be nice if I went elsewhere and came back, it would already be on "Active, not eliminated"

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)