189 Open Daily games
3 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 7
    Standard Member AntiScourge
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

So, joined a tourney, just went active, got the invite, but since I already have 10 games, I can't join the game for the tourney.  Kinda sucks for the other people in the tourney to have to wait on me, and I'm sure I'm not the only standard player who keeps his game count full.  Maybe the check should just be at joining the tourney.  Or maybe it should be a separate limit or something?

2. #2 / 7
    Commander In Chief tom tom is offline now
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

I've lifted this restriction for tournament games - you should be able to join now.

3. #3 / 7
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

Thanks Tom

4. #4 / 7
    Standard Member Vataro
    Rank
    Sergeant
    Rank Posn

Can you make it a separate limit, like 5 tournament games or something? It'd be easy for players to "cheat" the system by joining a bunch of tourneys.

Give a man fire and he's warm for a day... but set him on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

5. #5 / 7
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

I agree in that it should be a separate limit, Even as low as 2 or 3 tourneys for a standard player.

6. #6 / 7
    Commander In Chief tom tom is offline now
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

Yes I think it will need to be a separate limit - I think somewhere from 2-5 is reasonable.

7. #7 / 7
    Standard Member Vataro
    Rank
    Sergeant
    Rank Posn

I was thinking 5 originally, but now I like 2-3 more, since an extra 50% of the max game limit seems a bit much. If you were to up the game limit for non-premium members at some point, however, then definitely I would increase the tournament limit as well... but that's a different discussion I think :P.

Give a man fire and he's warm for a day... but set him on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)